Little Wheel Little Wheel

Cute story, great animation and sound. As far as the gameplay itself goes...you point out everywhere you have to click and that's really all you do. Where's the challenge?

Cursor Clone Cursor Clone

Clever game dude, has some serious potential. Just work on the graphix a little bit, tweak the gameplay a little, add some sound and you got yourself a game.

Pandemic II Pandemic II

Excellent

Excellent game, quite addictive. I've played it for several hours with some friends on skype. The only problems are that your disease gets spotted even if it has no symptoms, plus I just CANT SEEM TO GET MADAGASCAR! @_@. They close their only seaport way too soon, even in relaxed mode.

As for the rest, I'm hoping to see Pandemic 3. Make it just a little more balanced and a little more beatable.

Cursors :D Cursors :D

Not good enough.

I liked the idea, cursors are always fun to watch, it just seems you put too little time in the drawings you made, and they all seemed to do the same: follow your cursor. You know how to, you just have to stick more time and detail in it as far as i know.

Good luck

XphobixProductions responds:

thanks i will make a betters version of this in due time my friend!

Fanta Dash Fanta Dash

Brilliant!

I've seen al these "whack the cat" flashes. This one really brings something new into the genre. Nice mood, greatly drawn. I liked it :D!

This Game SUCKS This Game SUCKS

I liked it

Simple and fun. The perfect game for the office.

Linkaball Linkaball

Great stuff

It actually had me captivated for a while. Simple but fun and addicting game. One thing tho: The music looping over and over got really annoying in a while. As for the rest; great work!

Monochrome Monochrome

Not bad, not bad at all.

Looks like it could keep me going for hours. Just some things you could improve would be preventing the enemys spawning inside you at the beginning of a round (or give you a 5 sec shield or something) causing you to die without any questions, or it is always fun to see the possibility to choose and buy your upgrades yourself at the end of a round.

Anyway, keep it up.

tyfunpw responds:

Thanks for the constructive review :)

Streamline Streamline

Jesus christ my ears

Ouch. That hurt my ears. I played it but with the sound off. I like the concept but you really need to check the volume of your music, plus the song itself,well...kinda sucked, too. The graphics could use some more work to make it look less amateuristic. Doing those 2 things would give you an 8 or something ^_^.

Neon 2 Neon 2

Nice game but please

The "music" when Varstudios came up sounded like a 4-year-old that discovered FL Studio yesterday. Better to have something stolen well, than made like rubbish. So steal music somewhere the next time.