Awesome Tribute Awesome Tribute

Hey, you know what rhymes with Icarus? Ikickurass.

NOOYOUCAN'T!

Brilliant

enter: dollhouse one. enter: dollhouse one.

Pretty cool. Nice grim atmosphere, cool absurd-esque story. The animation on the girl could use some work, and the sound design as well...The constant loop was getting kind of annoying after a while. Apart from that, fucking 4 start post! Aww sheet

"lights out" "lights out"

How did this piece of shit get on the best of all time?

the-meedows responds:

Thank you not to confuse the quality of something with the place you saw it.
It's just a little cartoon, man, don't get angry about it.
I'm not responsible for where it ended up.

Njord, Pancake King Njord, Pancake King

You're an art major and this is the best you can do? Out of boredom or practice, sure...but why upload it to NG?

black-lotus-kitsune responds:

no - this ISN'T the best i can do (please look at my other videos) ...
and i uploaded it to get a critique - i can't get any better if i don't know how to fix what's wrong with my current ones ^^

Guns of the Awesome Guns of the Awesome

Didn't even watch it to the end

Please stop trying to imitate egoraptor. Only the real deal is funny and this is just cheap crap.

School 13 - I.A.C.W. School 13 - I.A.C.W.

Brilliant

It was well voiced, well animated, and it was actually very FUNNY! Can't say that of a lot of flashes these days. I love Russian for no apparent reason so thats +1 too. 5/5, good job and I'd love to see more.

jackson chocolate factory jackson chocolate factory

Brilliant!

"Oh those are just kids i employed, to keep them busy. Oh i paint their faces blue. I blew them."

"WHOO-OO..wants one? "

"Now playing - with children"

Brilliant from front to end. The whole "teaser" idea was mimiced so well, the fast paced humor was spot-on, the animation looked good for this kind of movie. 10/10 + fav.

Lolcat History (Part 5/6) Lolcat History (Part 5/6)

Basically...

It just plain wasn't funny =/. Points for originality and lip sync on some points, but the animation was poor and the jokes were weak. The pace was way too slow. I suggest adding music, random unnecesary violence (everybody loves that) and stepping up the pace making it look "crappy", but in a funny way.
Hope this helps.

Kitt & Stip Kitt & Stip

Awesome

You wanna be my GF?

!!!JUMP AROUND!!! finale !!!JUMP AROUND!!! finale

Lol, genius

I've got "David, what the fuck" as my windows startup sound. You understand the funnyness of randomness. It's a pity youve already come to the finale. I'd love to see another, totally random serie.
Go make more, OBEY!